Keroyhima's Blog

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Its been 2 months since i came back here

Oooooooo!!! i m back here again, back to my own blogspot......after 2 months of not even going into my own blog site....i really feel stupid to think if got people ever come back and visit here....besides i dun receive any comments except for 1 or 2 of my very close friends. Anyway its feels kinda fun to come back here and blog something, good thing is my blog is still available on the net..

Lets see first of all, 2 reasons why i never come and blog again, firstly is because, I M A PURE LAZY IDIOT. Awww, feels embarassing but good to admit that i m a lazy blogger, secondly its because since i started playing WoW(World of Warcraft), i got addicted to it. Its like, so damm additive and so fun to play until i almost forgotten about my upcoming assignments for this semesters.

Hmm, to honnestly say i really got too, i mean really TOO many stuff to blog about but i dun really know where to start off, maybe if i can recall everything which had happened for the pass 2 months, i can blog all of them in like 3 pages?? Nah, i dun think so, come to think of it, 2 months is really long and all the events, such as birthday parties, vetting outside, my most embarassing moment in the 2 months, my happiest moments in that 2 months, and i had a crush with someone as well.

Well, life is meaningful, full of joyness and sadness, its weird that i dun see the true colours of it because all the while i always say life is boring, stupid, dumb bored, or what so ever, ever since i attended cell group meetings with a few of my Christian friends, i just realise how wonderful to be part of it. Its just really sad that i m not allow to convert myself into a Christian, although i really wish to because i really wanted to see myself like my friends where they likely can share their most interesting moments through out their life with Gods miracle. Well, lets just say i m truely lucky enough my parents allow me to listen to their teachings, which really enlighten me to understand the world is not so bad after all. Ok, i m done with my topic as "life is meaningful", yes i learned all that by going to cell group meetings.

Since i started WoW, i rarely touch Dota edi, cannot believe that right? For the past 2 months, i only touch Dota like not even 20 times, wow getting away from Dota but getting myself addicted into WoW. Its more like just a change of new games, rather than getting away from addiction to online games!!

Bah, i just hope i will get myself back here to blog again, as a note, this post may be boring to read, but i just blog whatever is in my mind, i dun blog if i got nothing to say, or if i just pure lazy to write something..Adioss

2 Comments:

Blogger eunice cota said...

heya Roz here (eunice)
just stumbled upon ur blog, hope you dont mind!

Well, the Lord wont give up on you, you know that. He's just waitng for you to invite him in!Just want to let u know that Jesus loves you!

Okie that's abt all, dont get too addicted to WOW! take care!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Jaslyn said...

can u plz plz updateeeeeeee ish ish. haha. cannot stand if u dont update for me to know what's going on hee hee hee :P. muacks.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home