Keroyhima's Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I m SICK of everything!!!

Its been another week where i again delay to update my blog, its like every week i only manage to update once. But i dun really care much, its more like i m just taking my blog to jolt down what happened during the whole week. I m getting sick of almost everything now in my life, everything seems to turn out a bad situation this whole week.

Lets see, firstly i m Sick of Streamyx, why the heck i m paying RM88 a month to get a service which so called says 24 hours unlimited bandwith ends up becoming worst than TM Net. I have no idea what is wrong but it seems like for the pass 3 weeks, streamyx has been giving the worst service, i assume they might be doing some maintenance or upgrade but WTF they need 3 weeks to do it!! Seriously i wish they just cancle every streamyx user's bill this whole month, cause its giving F*** up service, plus this month is a rush hour as my assignments due dates get closer and closer, and because of this poor service, i got sick of doing my assignment since i cannot surf the internet properly.

I m getting all sorts of nagging from my parents because i spend most of my time in front of the computer. What the heck can i do if i dun stick myself in front of the PC and do my assignments, use paper to write? For goodness sake although i dun spend all the time doing assignment, but gaming is also part of my life, why the heck i m getting nag for? Sadly i m the one teaching my dad how to actually surf the net, checking his e-mail, teaching my mom the same method of how to download e-mails and how to use the address book for 2 years. I dun mind if i have to always teach them these basic stuff but stop bothering me on my work!! It is true i play a lot of computer games, that doesn't mean i dun use this PC to do a single homework of mine, even my notes and my slides which i need to read for the following day topic is also in a soft copy, what do u expect me to read without reading from the PC. Sigh~~~~

I m sick of one of my lecturers, for goodness sake SSE assignment due date is this week. Have u ever heard b4 a lecturer can change his mind in another though and expecting a VERY high expectation from students like us who just started this new course(BIT) in this assignment? Maybe this is the standard but dun F***ing change ur mind on ur expectation Mr Veera as we are not so free to redo our workload because there are more assignments due date at the same time with this. As if he expect us students to completely focus on this assignment while ignore the other assignments, it is normal if he expect something which he actually did said what he wanted from the assignment, but giving a last minute critical change is way too much!! Students like us spend so much time doing what he expected from us and just a few days b4 the due date, he asked for more than what he asked from us earlier, smart right?

I m sick of leechers, WTF does a torrent file have about 4000++ leechers while there is not even 5 seeders. Bloody leechers, at least seed out the file while u are leeching from others, dun fucking just leech and keep ur upload below 1kbps!! Darn, 2.27 gig file took me 2 weeks and it is still not done yet. Its just DJ Tiesto albums, why can't some people just seed with full bandwith while downloading, no one is gonna blame u for closing ur seed after u complete the download. Selfish people, its sad.........

My car power window and central locking spoile 2 weeks ago, and i m freaking lazy to bring it to the work shop. However the funny thing is that for some reason, the power window will somehow be working fine for 1 day, after that it is again spoiled. Just as i was happy to see it working, it spoiled again!! Is that a game to play or some weird problem is happening with my car? Sigh!!

My mind is spinning, even writing this blog i didn't seriously write like the usual way, maybe because i been typing a lot of definitions and lots and lots of weird weird language to extent my assignment words, yeah weird and extended english sentences to make my assignment looks Longer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home