Keroyhima's Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hmm, bloody petrol price!!!!

Well Well, its been 3 days i dun have my PC yet and YES, i m still unhappy!!! Bah, although i m getting excited that my new system is coming, i felt the temptation to play dota. Oh well, nvm about it.

Petrol price raise 30 sens, OMG, it seems that the government is really lack of money is just that petrolium is getting lesser and lesser on earth or izzit the bloody Bush in US due to economy problems wanna raise the price? Dunno but i m still kinda F*** up with that, usually i spend at least RM60 for a full tank and can last for 330KM, now i need to spend at least RM75 for full tank!! Crap man, this is so crap!! Thank you Malaysia government, u making our life more headache thinking how to save money!!

Today i receive my birthday present from my classmate, is kinda late present but i dun mind, thanks a lot to Marvin, Tung Ken and to those who contributed that weird looking toy. I haven't really tried yet but it looks like weird^^

Image hosting by Photobucket

can anyone imagine how it works? just put battery, on it, then put in my room, clap hands and it will show something....i haven't tried yet but i will when i m free^^

Lastly, i got a call from my mom's friend, who is the one helping me to get my PC new system, i though i might be able to get my PC back today but sadly no, due to not enough stock, i got to wait till tomorrow T_T, hopefully i can get "My Precious" back tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaslyn said...

aww poor you. get it back fast so can talk to me hehe. =P

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home