Keroyhima's Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

SOB!!SOB!!SOB!!SOB!!

26th January 2006

Well, before i state what happen, i wanna cry 1st T_T, sobsob!! damm sad!!!! oh well it was actually Sunday morning around 3am, i was still awake in front of my com, playing Dota. It was quite a fun match especially i m playing with my usual friends, at around 3:30am, i heard some noise outsid.

Guess what? it Rains, kinda heavy, but i dun hear any thunder so i just continue my game, then at around 3:45, i heard some thunder storm already. Ok in my mind tells me that its time to turn off the com, but my soul tells me that in Dota, u should not quit in a middle of the game although u have some reasons, and yes, i did have a reason to quit, so i started annoucing to everyone in the game that i m leaving, due to the thunderstorm.

I can still remember that after i exit the warcraft 3 program, then i was clicking start, (The Thunder is getting louder), anyway i clicked start, then click turn off computer, and was waiting for the bloody com to load the shutdown screen. At that moment, WOW!! Zeus is so accurate, (Zeus is a hero from DOTA, all his abilities are lightning element), anyway just a joke, but then i still remember b4 my PC was turn off, another thunder storm came, and i heard a loud "POP" inside my CPU, the next thing i know, i saw the pc turn off and no respond anymore, i can even smell something burned, i open the casing and all i saw was my motherboard one part of it was black. OUCH!! MY PC!!!MY PRECIOUS!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its zzzzzzzzzzzzz gone T_T

Oh well, i sended to the PC shop the next morning, thank goodness my harddisk is still ok, or else i m gonna go insane, my precious animes, movies, wallpapers, MP3, most important internet programs i downloaded from the net such as drivers, service packs, cracks etc will be gone. Oh well, i m stopping here, kinda not really in a mood to write on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home