Keroyhima's Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I m back with blogging!!

Wow, its been like 7 months, almost 8 months now i stop blogging, well i will just say that i m LAZY to actually write something into my blog, check out my 2 old blogs which is dead and i never bother to touch anymore
Friendster Blog:
http://keroyhima.blogs.friendster.com/brian_lims_blog/
Blogdrive: http://keroyhima.blogdrive.com/
Ok, i really have no idea why i wanna start writing again, its just that i was browsing through my friendster profile and i found out that my blog is still there, and it also reminds me of the other one as well...BAH!! dun care, here i m writing again!!
Since this is my 1st post, i will just write a little about this week, its only the 2nd day of the week and i m already tention about 2 assignments due date for this week, and guess what? i haven't really started doing it!!However most of my classmates also not even touching dota, cause of that assignment. Zzzzzz 1 assignment is doing database and the other is creating a fun flash movie. Aww, and i m still headache thinking how to finish it by this week, hopefully i can, nothing much to write cause my head is empty, can't think of what to write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home