Keroyhima's Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I m 21 years old today!!

Well, as my title said "cough" "cough", it is my birthday today, and i m 21!! Adult age edi, no more the fun life of being a mischievous teenager. Oh well, lets see, early in the morning, woke up as usual, go to college. Nothing really special happen in the morning, except i just get a lot of greetings from my classmates, and SMS wishes. Until afternoon, i got 1 weird sms from an unknown number, (that contact is not in my phonebook), his msg was "Nk, knl leh?" . I was like..........damm blur since that time i m having a group dicussion in class, i just reply him and ask who is that. In a short while later, he msg me back "i m a guy". So like DUH!!! if is a guy at least tell the name, and again i ask him to identify himself, once again he reply back "i m a guy, i just call this number, are u a guy or a girl?" . This time i replied him back nicely , i told him i m a guy, and ask him if he mistaken the wrong number. He again replied back, this time his message makes me get sick and piss, his message was "a guy huh? i m looking for someone to suck my c***". Hmm, sickening people right? Bah, since its my birthday, i dun really wanna throw off my words so i asked my friend what to answer, my friend just ask me to reply him back "Go suck ur dad's one, dun disturb me". After that he never reply already, well back again to my group discussion. However that prank sms really makes me lost my mood, luckily class ended at 3 something, so i just go home and make myself comfortable^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home