Keroyhima's Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Something fishy happening to me!!

I really didn't feel like blogging this week, it makes me kinda sick to log in to blogspot and type something because, I m already sick with my assignments, sick with streamyx and sick with my computer!! Wait, why am i sick with my computer? Oh ya, guess what, my hard disk is giving me problems now, my 60 gig hard disk where it was bought 3 years ago when i bought this com starting to gimme problems now. Sadly its starting not only slowing down, but sometimes my OS cannot even load at all until i need to restart it once, sigh, after spending RM1600 on my hardwares, i didn't expect to spend another RM300 to buy a new harddisk. Crap man, again is more like i m slowly changing a completely new computer, like that i rather spend RM3k++ to get dual core AMD processor, DDR RAM 2 800 mhz 1 Gigz , XFS GeForce GT7800, a mother board that supports not only dual core processors but can fix 2 graphic cards as well, a 250 gig harddisk, maybe i will get 2 of that, a new DVD Burner combo drive, a new casing using water cooling system, WOW, what a dream man, how i wish i got the money to spend like that, i haven't even include a new 17" LCD monitor, new altec lancing 5.1 speakers, lets see, calculation is around RM5k++ more or less.

Bah, to not really computer hardware freaks, u dun need to read what i m dreaming to buy, is just to make my frustration down, streamyx this whole week is already giving me the most sickening, frustrating problems which makes me piss off. I feel like bombing up streamyx company, but thats the only so called "best" internet connection in Malaysia. Sigh!!!!

Assignments due dates are so close, and almost every week of the due date there is an assignment to handup, here i m still blogging hahaha!! Anyway, the fact is that, i m so busy doing all sorts of research till i dun even have the time to think about blogging, individual research paper really stressing, its not only me, seems like my whole classmates also the same. I been seeing all the "cute" msn nicks with all sorts of explanation telling everyone that "I m BZ with Assignments". Thats college students, tend to procastinate till the very date line only started rushing and stressing ownself, hey dun look at urself, I m one too ok? We are all the same, thats student's life, we love to keep our work given 3 months ago till the very last 2 weeks only seriously doing it.

Ouch, i type till this sentence only realise that my topic of the day haven't started writting about, anyway i had this weirdo instincts, i dunno if is just coincidents but i just wanna ask u guys, any of u had ever experience something which u see it like very common but unexpected? Its a bit like dejavu but it occurs very often, i duno why but everytime when i m very alone, i mean like seriously quiet and nothing surrounds u except my computer and mp3 music, whenever i look at the time, it always display 04:44am/pm. The 1st few times i experience it i though maybe it is just coincidents, after all the time is always running and we always check to see what time izzit. However its been occuring for almost 3 years, its like every night after my online games, usually i sleep at 5am, so b4 5am i start to off my programs and everything, the funny thing is whenever i check the time, its just so coincidents that i seeing 04:44am, even in the afternoon when i was about to off the game i m playing, sometimes i didn't even realise what time izzit but i had the specific time to stop and whenever i look at the cloak, it displays 04:44pm. Ok, i m a buddhist and i dun simply believe in prophecy unless i seen it myself, also i dun consult fortune tellers to ask about this, instead i just simply ignore it. I take it as what i said coincidents, hopefully i m right. Its kinda scary seeing the same kinda time format almost every week of ur life, sometimes it creeps me out, but i try not to think so much.

Oh ya, 2 fishy stuff happens this whole week, my car was acting normal last week actually, but i can still remember, on Monday, my car's central locking and the power window cannot work at all, first of all i though it was my battery problem and i m thinking of bringing it to the work shop end of this week. However Monday wasn't really a good day for me, i dunno why but i just felt really down on that day, can't really feel happy at all. The next day, Tuesday, my power window and central locking was working again, i was really happy when it was working again, not only that, i was actually kinda happy on that day too. WOW, does that mean my car showing my emotions everyday? Nah, on the following day, Wednesday, its not working again, however my mood was normal, nothing really makes me feel sad, i m just as cheerful as i m on Tuesday. Hmm, anyway is still not working, Zzzzzz i been driving without my power window working and my central locking spoile. I had to actually manually open the door myself, sad case.

Thats all for now, if this post was boring i m sorry about it, cause i dunno what i wanna write, btw i just got the paintball photos, actually is my 2nd paintball event with my classmates, this time with more people, wait till i m done with my assignments and i m really free, i will post them up and blog about it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home