Keroyhima's Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

My dear group members :P

Bah, after i blog about my assignments, i became sort of lazy to blog for this week, but then i been giving out my blog address to my friends, including my msn nick also i did put the address in it. So its better to post something rather than letting it rot for a week.(I dun really mind if no one bothered to view it, only my close friends will actually read it if they are interested) Btw, its also a good thing for my to ensure that i dun make myself lazy to blog anymore.

Umm, have i ever introduce u my group members? I dun have their photoes but since there is a group assignment, it is obvious i m not alone doing that work. For HCI and MAD subject? I have the same 4 members including myself, I m not gonna describe myself but i would like to comment a bit about my other 3 members. hehe, i did told them to come and see what i blog about :P Wakakaka!! I m bad, no offence but i m not gonna insult u here my dear members.

First of all, let me introduce the girl in our group, Gayathri, 1st time when she asked me to join her group was because of one of my classmate who is my group member also, shes really a friendly person, cares about people like me who are always quiet, however shes kinda naughty also, like to be mischievious in her own ways, sometimes even making fun of her ownself but it seems she didn't notice it. In other words, shes just trying to get herself excited, its good in many ways, at least she dun have a bad temper to show people :D

Second member is Vyannan, he is a close friend of Gayathri, 1st time when i saw them, i really though they were actually couples, but i was wrong :P, although both of them do share a lot of things in common, they are just natural close friends. This guy, he also like Gayathri, cares about people too, and have a good knowledge about football. Yeah hes a football fan, like every guy nowadays are, same goes for me. If i wanna compare he and Gayathri, its just a little oposite, at least he is kinda more mature guy, i would admit that he is more mature than me a lot even though we are at the same age. Its kinda cute to see the 2 of them argue in some weird matters, however its nothing special, even me also use to argue with my own classmates or friends(girl).

Third is my very own classmate, Imran, what am i gonna say about him? Actually he is just normal, but when we knew each other that time before we came to this level, he is the only Indian in the class, so its kinda funny that all my classmates like to joke a bit about him, but he is very open minded, not really the type who can be seen showing temper. As for his character? Lets just say like most friends i have, friendly and caring :P

As for my SSE subject, Imran is in the same group with me, as for the other 2 members, is Jee Wang and Kim Seng. I dun have much comments on the 2 of them because it seems that they are quite normal people, nothing really special to talk about. Except that Jee Wang is a TA(Technical Assistant) in our college, hes kinda smart person to extent his ideas when we are doing our group project. As for Kim Seng, he is an RO freak, but even though he is, he has the most interesting ideas which he can suggest while we are doing group assignments, thanks to him we are able to extent our words when doing tutorials :P

Lastly is my FMS project, this group is me, Eugene, Allan and Ramona. Lets see, again i dunno how to comment all of them, its just that Eugene is a type of person who can joke, give really interesting ideas, and very creative minded person. As for Allan, u cannot judge him by his looks, he can do things which u unexpectedly dunno at all. And for Ramona? She is older than me a year, but i dun really talk to her a lot except group meetings, so i dun really know her so well.

Ok, thats all for now, note this to readers, this whole post is not an offend to people especially those who i m blogging about, its just what i think since i get to know u as my new classmates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home