Keroyhima's Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I got my "Precious" back!! YEAH!!YEAH!!

Well, the topic is basically saying i got my PC back today, but that is around evening 7 something i got it back.

This morning, which is early in the morning around 7:45am, i woke up as usual, and do my usual morning stuff. And i happen to see that my phone got a message, not really curious but then i check if izzit my friend send a message yesterday midnight, but i was wrong, that message really creep me out man. After i read it i was like OMG!!! Ok, i bet this guy actually send to the wrong number, but wanna know the content of this message? It goes like this, "Lou Poh...I go school liou. I will always love you no matter how you still the one i love...Although you love other guy already...But you still the girl i love...I won't blame you that you ignore to hear my call and reply my messag...Suann still the only girl I love...Muakz" Not to mention this guy had a very bad english, but it is damm obvious that he is desperate for a girl call Su Ann, which he is in love with but that girl like some other guy. I was actually looking at that message and silence for about 3 minutes++ in my room, thinking who could this guy be and how come so coincidence that message was send to my phone. Anyway i show that message to one of my classmates, Hamster a.k.a Vanessa, she was like so surprise, and felt very disgusted, i mean how can u just send a message to a girl who dun actually love you but u r so obsess of her? and the message was as if expected that girl he was suppose to send to will be touched by that message? Hmm, oh well,i bet they are young people in secondary school, which i suppose not so mature into relationship.

Anyway, classes going on as usual today, nothing really special happen^^

Hahaha!! I waited for 3 days just to get my PC back, and is not just getting back, its also upgraded with 3 new hardware which i spend around RM1.6k, ouch!! its kinda considered "cheap" for those 3 hardwares. Lets see, the motherboard is Asus A8N-VM-UAYGZ, graphic card is XFS GeForce GT6600, and processor is Athlon Processor 3.0 Gig.

Oh well, when i brought back the PC, 1st thing in my mind was.........Nah, not the PC, is my dinner, :P. Anyway, after dinner, i started working, 1st of all, reformat the hard disk, and reinstall back my OS, reinstalling back OS took me about an hour, including formating time. Then, the drivers, and softwares which is sort of to say "very" important, i wasted 4 hours to install every single software including updating through internet, its kinda like hardwork but i didn't realise the time fly so fast. When i m done with everything, is already 2am, and here i m writing my blog, oh well, is boring isn't it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home