Keroyhima's Blog

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I have some really cute classmates

Wee, 2 post in 1 day, i never though i will do that, but my earlier post with this post got nothing in related, so i prefer to seperate them. Sign, i m gonna miss the PIT party, after all i didn't make it since my classmates all also changed their mind. Its kinda sad for me cause i really really wanted to meet DJ Tiesto, with other DJs as well. The price to enter that PIT party is way too expensive, RM80 per ticket for a 5 hours of DJ playing ur favorite music? Ouch, although is possible to get them cheaper if u know some people who are selling the tickets before the PIT party. Sad isn't it? Its over, i can still remember b4 that PIT party, Issac was asking me how to get the cheaper rate ticket, i wanted to ask one of my friend who i only chat with her on msn but i can consider her as a really nice friend. When she comes online, i saw her nick says "PIT PARTY TICKETS SOLD OUT". Oh well TOO BAD Issac, u should have asked earlier wahahahaha. The good thing of not going this party? I saved another RM80 for a purpose of going for clubbing next month!! Wee, can't wait for my classmates to plan for that.

Lets see, topic of the day. Ok i dun really feeling saying out her name but honnestly she is giving me the temptation to blog about my this really cute friend. Lets see, not to make her feel embarass i will just say her name is R, one of my classmates knowing her since diploma level. Shes from Melaka anyway, and i had a friend who was also from Melaka told me this before. Its Jaslyn anyway, she told me Melaka girls had 1 thing in common which many people might never know, they can laugh like a bass music. OMG!! Its that true? I have no doubt to say yes since She is an example. Haha sorry R, dun mind me but its kinda funny that u r one. Her BF is gonna kill me if he sees this. The really funny thing about her is that sometimes, especially when our whole classmates went out for lunch, out of a sudden she would burst out laughing(If only i can record her voice, its loud u know). She would laugh till like giving lots of attention around the place, but thank goodness we know how to stop her. The reason? One of us here might have "trigger" her, a joke or something but its nice that she accept jokes and laugh like that so easily as a happy going person. Her bf will have to cover her mouth or keep quiet and look at her. Poor fellor? Haha but its nice to have friends like this, at least u got something to talk about.

Another thing is that she can laugh while argueing something, especially 1 guy, wan me to state his name? :D Nvm, i will if i have to, cause my hamster friend is gonna kill me if i state his name :P. Anyway the funny thing is that, she would laugh while argueing, lets me give an example, hmm.....that guy name i will put him as VS.

VS: R, i though i ask u to just modify the buttons(flash buttons), why u recreate a new one?
R: VS ahh, please accept my buttons la PLEASE, i m sick and tired of doing it, please accept it!!
VS: Okok, i will accept it.
R: Dun bluff la, its the 3rd time u asking me to remake that button, i had enough already. Tell me honnestly!!
VS: I said i accept it la!! Really one!!
R: Dun lie la VS, just said where is my wrong and i will do again
VS: No need no need, its correct already
R: Please la VS, honnestly tell me its that correct or not?
VS: YES la, i said is correct ok? U already said what, u r sick and tired of doing it, but its correct already!!
R: (Burst out Laughing)

U know why? She just only realise she repeat the question 3 times asking VS to accept it and she did state that she is tired of doing it and wish that VS accept it, so she laugh cause of her own mistake of asking the same thing which VS taking all the efford to answer and really accept it but she dun wanna believe. Haha, i dunno if u understand the conversation or not but i bet some people will know, especially those who know her :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home