Keroyhima's Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

3 Assignments Down!! 2 more to go :(

Eeeek, its been a week i never update this blog, and again i give my stupid own reason which is, i m kinda "LAZY". Bah, 1st of all, thank goodness that Methods of Analysis and Design Assignment is done!! Hurray!! The stupid diagrams drawing is finished, thank you again to Mrs Palvin who guide us through this assignment also, and thanks again to my group members for making me waited 2 hours for ur part b4 the due time to summit this assignment. Sorry to say that but i do hope if we ever group again, please for Godsake finish ur part and make a backup for it so that even if u lost ur document, u can at least recover it. DUH!!

Yeah, 1st thing in my mind after this assignment? Dota? Go Vet? Yum Cha Session? NAH!! I still got 2 more assignments pending in my list which the due date is the end of this month!! However Dota is still part of my schedule, too addicted maybe, who cares, its the same goes for my team of Dota Buddies :P The good thing is that after i hand up the assignment, i met "hamster" and she told me that there is a yum cha+dinner session at Sri Petaling, Zone X there, mamak "Ajimal"(dunno who like to pronnouce it like that). Its been quite like 3 weeks since i went yum cha with the CIT class, who were also my formal close classmates which i use to be with them since i joined this class last 2 years during Auguest. Its kinda nice to be sitting together and talk together again like usual.

I would really like to blog that night but then gaming was the 1st thing came up into my mind, however b4 that i went to check out my friend's blog, see if there are any updates to read about, and i ended up Dota with my classmates, or should i say my Dota buddies for the whole night....Nothing much to say here, cause i plan to split up what happen during my whole weekend in the next post :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home